Human trafficking, particularly sex trafficking, has become a point of emphasis in the child welfare field due to the high risk of exploitation for children and youth involved with child welfare. The resources in this section will help child welfare professionals, as well as those from related fields, to better understand the interplay of child welfare and human trafficking and develop comprehensive responses that assist victims and potential victims.
- ACF and other Federal resources
- Federal laws and policies
- Preventing human trafficking
- Identifying human trafficking
- Responding to human trafficking
- State examples