2019 National Child Welfare Evaluation Summit
The Summit will be held from August 20-21, 2019, in Washington, DC. This year's theme is "Leveraging Data and Evaluation to Strengthen Families and Promote Well Being". LEARN MORE
2018 AEA Awardees
The Adoption Excellence Awards (AEA) recognize outstanding accomplishments in achieving permanency for America's children waiting in foster care. VIEW THE RECIPIENTS
21st National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)
The 21st NCCAN will be held from April 24-26, 2019, in Washington, DC. The conference theme is "Strong and Thriving Families." Join your colleagues to gain new knowledge and understanding, build new skills, and reenergize for the challenging work ahead. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Provides professionals and families with information on working collaboratively to facilitate a child's return home.
Visit the Reunifying Families section.
New Child Welfare Information Gateway Podcast Series
Listen to interviews and conversations that share lessons learned and advice for enhancing services to protect children and strengthen families.
LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS
What’s New on Information Gateway
- Parent Engagement and Leadership
- Group and Residential Care
- Normalcy for Youth in Foster Care
- Building Agency/Community Partnerships
- Support Services for Youth in Transition: Community Connections and Supportive Relationships
- Support Services for Youth in Transition: Financial Capability
- Promising Practices in Transition to Adulthood and Independent Living Programs