Establishment and Maintenance of Central Registries for Child Abuse or Neglect Reports - American Samoa
Citation: Ann. Code § 45.2020
A central registry for reports of child abuse, sexual abuse, or neglect is established within the Child Protection Agency of the Department of Human Resources.
Citation: Ann. Code § 45.2021
There is a single telephone number that all persons, whether mandated by law or not, may use to report cases of suspected child abuse, sexual abuse, or neglect to the central registry and that all persons so authorized by this chapter may use for determining the existence of prior records in order to evaluate the condition or circumstances of the child before them.
Citation: Ann. Code § 45.2022
The registry contains, but is not limited to:
- All information in the written reports
- The final disposition of the report, including services offered and services accepted
- The plan for rehabilitative treatment
- The names, identifying dates, and circumstances of any persons requesting or receiving information from the registry
- Any other information that might be helpful in furthering the purpose of this chapter
This issue is not addressed in the statutes reviewed.