On behalf of the Children’s Bureau (CB), Child Welfare Information Gateway and the Capacity Building Center for States are hosting a series of webinars to perpetuate the learning from the Youth At-Risk of Homelessness (YARH2) grantees. CB funded the YARH multiphase grant program to build the evidence base on what works to prevent homelessness among youth and young adults who have been involved with the child welfare system.
Beginning in early February of 2021 and continuing through late May of 2021, Information Gateway will host national webinars each focused on one of the YARH 2 grantees. These webinars will feature lessons learned and share additional resources and tools.
Find out more about the upcoming webinars in this series by subscribing to YARH2 webinar updates.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, School of Social Work: Enhanced-Youth Transition Planning – February 8, 2021
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Welfare: Pathways to Success: Engaging Youth in a Coach-Like Way – March 2, 2021
- Lighthouse Youth and Family Services: Watch Me Rise – March 30, 2021
- Alameda County Social Services Agency: Youth Transitions Partnership – April 27, 2021
- Westchester County Department of Social Services: The BraveLife Intervention – May 18, 2021