On behalf of the Children’s Bureau (CB), Child Welfare Information Gateway and the Capacity Building Center for States hosted a series of webinars to disseminate information from the Youth At-Risk of Homelessness (YARH2) grantees. CB funded the YARH multiphase grant program to build the evidence base on what works to prevent homelessness among youth and young adults who have been involved with the child welfare system.
From February to May 2021, Information Gateway hosted five national webinars, which each focused on one of the YARH2 grantees. These webinars feature lessons learned and share additional resources and tools.
- "University of Maryland, Baltimore, School of Social Work: Enhanced-Youth Transition Planning"
- "Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Welfare: Pathways to Success: Engaging Youth in a Coach-Like Way"
- "Lighthouse Youth and Family Services: Watch Me Rise"
- "Youth At-Risk of Homelessness: Alameda County Social Services - Youth Transitions Partnership"
- "Westchester County Department of Social Services - The BraveLife Intervention"
Interested in learning more about the YARH program? Visit the Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grants webpage and read the project summaries for each grantee.