Youth need access to a variety of resources and services to ensure they have the information and support needed to become successful in life. Youth in the foster care system, in particular, have unique needs and circumstances to navigate. Providing opportunities for youth to educate themselves about the child welfare system and process will help them know what to expect and what choices they may have along the way. The following resources are from local, State, and national programs that have designed publications specifically for youth in foster care.
- Resources for youth involved with child welfare
- Resources for youth about permanency
- Youth perspectives on foster care
- Rights of youth in foster care
- Financial literacy for youth in foster care
- Spanish-language resources for youth involved with child welfare
- Supporting mental health during times of uncertainty