The Human Trafficking web section offers information about the Administration on Children, Youth and Families' anti-trafficking strategy and resources about preventing, identifying, and responding to human trafficking. VISIT THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING WEB SECTION
NEW: The Child Welfare Information Gateway Podcast Series
Listen to interviews and conversations that share lessons learned and advice for enhancing services to protect children and strengthen families.
LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS
Behavioral Health and Wellness
Behavioral Health and Wellness offers information, materials, and tools for supporting and promoting the behavioral health and wellness of children and families involved with child welfare, in addition to resources on worker and organizational wellness. ACCESS THE NEW RESOURCES
Youth Services now offers resources to help professionals and caregivers better understand the adolescent years, outlines strategies to prevent teen pregnancy, and provides information that addresses the needs of youth who become homeless and who have run away.
EXPLORE THE YOUTH SERVICES SECTION
What’s New on Information Gateway
- Intergenerational Patterns of Child Maltreatment: What the Evidence Shows
- Permanency Innovations Initiative
- Background Checks for Prospective Foster, Adoptive, and Kinship Caregivers
- Intestate Inheritance Rights for Adopted Persons
- Non-Regulatory Guidance: Ensuring Educational Stability for Children in Foster Care