National Foster Care and Adoption Directory (NFCAD) Mobile App
The NFCAD provides contact and location information for organizations, groups, agencies, and experts across the child welfare field. The NFCAD app allows professionals and the public to quickly find, filter, and save information on foster care and adoption services.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW NFCAD APP
Connecting Children, Youth, and Families to Health-Care Coverage
The Affordable Care Act provides access to health insurance for children, youth, and families involved, or at risk for involvement, with the child welfare system. ACCESS RESOURCES FROM THE CAPACITY BUILDING CENTER FOR STATES TO SUPPORT ENROLLMENT
2015 AEA Awardees
The Adoption Excellence Awards recognize outstanding accomplishments in achieving permanency for America's children waiting in foster care.
VIEW THE 2015 ADOPTION EXCELLENCE AWARDEES
Resources for Youth
Resources from local, State, and national programs that are designed specifically for youth in foster care, providing insight into the process of "aging out" of foster care. EXPLORE THE RESOURCES
What’s New on Information Gateway
- Building Community, Building Hope
- Child Welfare Outcomes 2010-2013: Executive Summary Brochure
- Child Welfare Practice With Families Affected by Parental Incarceration
- What Is Child Welfare? A Guide for Domestic Violence Services Advocates
- Links to State and Tribal Child Welfare Law and Policy