The following program was funded through Children's Bureau Discretionary Grants and visited by Children's Bureau contract staff members during the funding period. Click on a project title to view a site visit report and find more information about each project.
Title of Program Announcement: Using Comprehensive Family Assessments to Improve Child Welfare Outcomes
Purpose: The purpose of funding this priority area is to demonstrate the implementation of the Comprehensive Family Assessment Guidelines for Child Welfare. For a copy of the funding opportunity announcement, please contact email@example.com or call 800.394.3366 .
Funding Period: September 29, 2007 – September 28, 2012
2014 Synthesis of Findings (PDF - 217 KB)
- Comprehensive Assessments for Positive Family Outcomes (CAPFO)
- A Model for Comprehensive Family Assessments, Alabama Department of Human Resources
- A Model for Comprehensive Family Assessments, Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- A Model for Comprehensive Family Assessments, Ramsey County, MN
- Developing, Implementing and Evaluating a Comprehensive Family Assessment to Improve Child Welfare Outcomes in Alamance County, North Carolina