Use these sample tweets to promote National Adoption Month through your personal or professional social media networks.
- Over 100,000 children in foster care need permanent families, and some of these children are in sibling groups. Meet the children: http://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children?utm_source=Gateway&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=NAM
- November is National Adoption Month. Raise awareness about adoption. Visit the NAM site: http://www.childwelfare.gov/adoption/nam/
- The National Adoption Month website's For Youth and Adoptees section offers information on how to get involved in your permanency plan, stay connected with adults and your peers, and stay safe online. Check it out at http://www.childwelfare.gov/adoption/nam/youth/adoptive-people.cfm.
- Use your talents to help siblings in foster care. Visit the AUK website: http://www.adoptuskids.org/join-the-conversation/ways-to-help
- Add a National Adoption Month widget to your blog to raise awareness about siblings in foster care waiting for families: http://www.childwelfare.gov/adoption/nam/spread-the-word/nam-widgets.cfm
- Visit the National Adoption Month video gallery to hear stories of sibling's waiting for adoption: http://www.childwelfare.gov/adoption/nam/video.cfm