- » The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
- » The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect: Appendix B - Resource Listings of Selected National Organizations Concerned with Child Maltreatment
The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
Office on Child Abuse and Neglect, Children's Bureau., Caliber Associates. Crosson-Tower, Cynthia.|
|Year Published: 2003|
Resource Listings of Selected National Organizations Concerned with Child Maltreatment
Listed below are several representatives of the many national organizations and groups that deal with various aspects of child maltreatment. Please visit http://www.childwelfare.gov to view a more comprehensive list of resources and visit http://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/ to view an organization database. Inclusion on this list is for information purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by the Office on Child Abuse and Neglect or the Children's Bureau.
These lists may contain more information than is provided in the print version of this product.
Resources for the General Public
Community Partners and Prevention Organizations
Child Welfare Organizations
- Advocacy and Public Policy Organizations: Child Abuse and Neglect/Child Welfare
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention
- Children's Bureau Training and Technical Assistance Network
- Family/Domestic Violence
For more information, contact:
Child Welfare Information Gateway
1250 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Collects, stores, catalogs, and disseminates information on all aspects of child maltreatment and child welfare to help build the capacity of professionals in the field. A service of the Children's Bureau.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Child Welfare Information Gateway.