- » Child Protective Services: A Guide for Caseworkers
- » Child Protective Services: A Guide for Caseworkers: Appendix B: Resource Listings of Selected National Organizations Concerned with Child Maltreatment
Child Protective Services: A Guide for Caseworkers. 2003
Office on Child Abuse and Neglect, Children's Bureau. DePanfilis, D., Salus, M. K.|
|Year Published: 2003|
Appendix B—Resource Listings of Selected National Organizations Concerned with Child Maltreatment
Listed below are several representatives of the many national organizations and groups that deal with various aspects of child maltreatment. Please visit http://www.childwelfare.gov to view a more comprehensive list of resources and visit http://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/index.cfm to view an organization database. Inclusion on this list is for information purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by the Office on Child Abuse and Neglect or the Children's Bureau.
These lists may contain more information than is provided in the print version of this product.
Child Welfare Organizations
- Advocacy and Public Policy Organizations: Child Abuse and Neglect/Child Welfare
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention
- Children's Bureau Training and Technical Assistance Network
- Family/Domestic Violence
National Resource Centers
Community Partners and Prevention Organizations
Resources for the General Public
For more information, contact
Collects, stores, catalogs, and disseminates information on all aspects of child maltreatment and child welfare to help build the capacity of professionals in the field. A service of the Children's Bureau.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Child Welfare Information Gateway.