- » Funding Resources for Improving Child Abuse and Neglect and Child Welfare Programs and Practice
Funding Resources for Improving Child Abuse and Neglect and Child Welfare Programs and Practice
|Series:||Related Organizations Lists|
Child Welfare Information Gateway
These results are current as of: April 17, 2014
Organizations that provide information on funding resources to improve programs and practice in child abuse and neglect and child welfare. If you are aware of any others, please contact Child Welfare Information Gateway at OrganizationUpdates@childwelfare.gov. Inclusion on this list is for information purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by Child Welfare Information Gateway or the Children's Bureau.
To search for child-welfare related national organizations by topic, use the Related Organizations Search at http://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/search.cfm.
- Family-Centerd Community Change - http://www.aecf.org/MajorInitiatives/FamilyCenteredChange.aspx
- Casey Journalism Center on Children & Families - http://www.journalismcenter.org/
- Child Welfare/Permanence - http://www.aecf.org/OurWork/ChildWelfarePermanence.aspx
A service of the Children's Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Child Welfare Information Gateway provides access to programs, research, laws and policies, training resources, statistics, and much more.
- Training and Technical Assistance Network - http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/tta/index.htm
- Child & Family Services Reviews (CFSR) - http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/cwmonitoring/index.htm
The "Future of Children" is a publication of this Program. The primary purpose of this journal is to promote effective policies and programs for children by providing policymakers and service providers with objective information based on the best available research.
- Future of Children - http://www.futureofchildren.org/
Foster Care to Success was formerly the Orphan Foundation of America.
- Scholarships & Grants - http://fc2success.org/what-we-do/scholarships-and-grants/
- Wednesday's Child - http://www.freddiemacfoundation.org/ourwork/founwedn.html
- Foster Care & Adoption - http://www.freddiemacfoundation.org/ourwork/adoption.html
- Adoptive & Foster Parent Resources - http://www.freddiemacfoundation.org/ourwork/adopt_res.html
- National Criminal Justice Reference Services (NCJRS) Library - http://www.ojjdp.gov/publications/ncjrslibrary.html
- Major Programs - http://www.ojjdp.gov/programs/index.html
One of the areas of work for the Pew involves Children and Youth. The Pew supports initiatives, grounded in research and evidence, that aim to help children and youth become active, contributing members of society.
At the national level, Pew addresses issues that impact the lives of children, including foster care reform, home visiting, health and dental needs, and educational programs.
- Home Visiting - http://www.pewtrusts.org/our_work_detail.aspx?id=922
- Children & Youth - http://www.pewtrusts.org/our_work_category.aspx?id=4
- Children's Dental Health - http://www.pewtrusts.org/our_work_detail.aspx?id=572
SAMHSA is a program within the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Co-Occurring Center for Excellence (C0CE) - http://www.coce.samhsa.gov
- Behavioral Health and HIV/AIDS - http://www.samhsa.gov/hiv/
- Prevention of Substance Abuse and Mental Illness - http://www.samhsa.gov/prevention/
- Find Help - http://www.samhsa.gov/treatment/index.aspx
- National Center for Trauma-Informed Care - http://www.samhsa.gov/nctic/
- Information & Hotline Directory - http://www.hhs.gov/about/referlst.html
- Administration for Children and Families - http://www.acf.hhs.gov/
- Children and Youth - http://www.hhs.gov/children/
- Promoting Responsible Fatherhood Federal Resource Site - http://fatherhood.hhs.gov/index.shtml
To search for other child welfare-related national organizations by topic, use the Related Organizations Search.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Child Welfare Information Gateway.