- » Adult Survivors
|Series:||Related Organizations Lists|
Child Welfare Information Gateway
These results are current as of: March 11, 2014
Organizations that have information on adult survivors of child abuse. If you are aware of any others, please contact Child Welfare Information Gateway at OrganizationUpdates@childwelfare.gov. Inclusion on this list is for information purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by Child Welfare Information Gateway or the Children's Bureau.
To search for child-welfare related national organizations by topic, use the Related Organizations Search at http://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/search.cfm.
- Children, Youth and Families - http://www.apa.org/about/gr/issues/cyf/index.aspx
A service of the Children's Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Child Welfare Information Gateway provides access to programs, research, laws and policies, training resources, statistics, and much more.
NCTIC facilitates the adoption of trauma-informed environments in the delivery of a broad range of services including mental health, substance use, housing, vocational or employment support, domestic violence and victim assistance, and peer support.
NCTIC is a technical assistance center within the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
A project of the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, the NSVRC is funded through a grant from the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Violence Prevention.
- Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Survivors - http://www.relieffundforsexualassaultvictims.org/
- OVC Resource Center - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/ovcres/welcome.html
Training Specific: The Safer Society will help individuals, agencies, states, and organizations develop specialized training institutes on current and emerging topics related to sexual abuse prevention and treatment. To identify professional trainers or to set up a training event, please call for further information.
- The Safer Society Press - http://www.safersociety.org/safer-society-press/
- Resources for Survivors and Loved Ones - http://www.sidran.org/sub.cfm?contentID=33§ionid=4
- Resources for Students - http://www.sidran.org/sub.cfm?contentID=35§ionid=4
- Children and Adolescent Trauma - http://www.sidran.org/sub.cfm?contentID=163§ionid=4
Visit the Online Help Center at StopItNow.org for guidance and resources to prevent child sexual abuse.
- Online Help Center - http://www.stopitnow.org/gethelp/start
To search for other child welfare-related national organizations by topic, use the Related Organizations Search.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Child Welfare Information Gateway.