- » Resources for Educators
The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
Office on Child Abuse and Neglect, Children's Bureau., Caliber Associates.
These results are current as of: March 10, 2014
The following organizations are among many that can assist educators in addressing child maltreatment issues in the classroom. Inclusion on this list is for information purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by the Clearinghouse or the Children's Bureau.
|Toll-Free:||1-800-634-4449 ext. 6223|
- Funding Information - http://www.cfchildren.org/funding-information.aspx
- Talking About Touching: A Personal Safety Curriculum - http://www.cfchildren.org/talking-about-touching.aspx
- Bullying Prevention - http://www.cfchildren.org/bullying-prevention.aspx
|Toll-Free:||(800) LET-ERIC (538-3742)|
- Parent Resources - http://www.nea.org/parents
The NDTAC website is intended to serve as a tool and to provide examples of work being done in the field. The website was created and is maintained by American Institutes for Research (AIR) through funding from the U.S. Department of Education.
- State Resources - http://www.neglected-delinquent.org/nd/states/state.php
To search for other child welfare-related national organizations by topic, use the Related Organizations Search.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Child Welfare Information Gateway.