Join our Facebook foster care community!
The National Foster Care Month Campaign Facebook Page is open to all individuals, organizations, groups, or agencies with an interest in foster care. The page is your place to share, learn, and promote events, resources, stories, and photos celebrating National Foster Care Month.
Join the page and invite your network to share the following:
- Your event calendar (add your National Foster Care Month events to our list)
- Photos and stories from your events
- The tireless efforts and heartwarming stories that inspire you
- Resources and information you use to support and develop caregivers
- Connections to new partners and organizations within the foster care community
The National Foster Care Month Campaign Facebook page is a service of the Children's Bureau and Child Welfare Information Gateway. Posted comments do not necessarily represent the view of Child Welfare Information Gateway or the Children's Bureau. For our full comment policy, please visit https://www.hhs.gov/web/social-media/policies/comment-policy/index.html.