- » Management & Supervision
- » Funding
- » Funding for Program Areas
- » Funding Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Programs
- » Federal Sources of Prevention Funding
Federal Sources of Prevention Funding
Many organizations use Federal funds for child abuse prevention. These funds can be grouped in the following categories:
- Federal funds dedicated to child abuse prevention
- Nondedicated Federal funds that can be used for child abuse prevention
- Other Federal agencies that fund prevention activities
Children's Bureau: Programs & Funding
Discretionary grant programs, State and tribal grant programs, child welfare waiver demonstration projects, general funding information, and other related links.
ACF Grant Opportunities
Administration for Children and Families
The complete text of all ACF grant announcements. Grant announcements are no longer published in the Federal Register.
Search for Federal Government grant opportunities and apply electronically.