View videos of Systems of Care Communities working with birth parents and kin caregivers and discover the necessary elements for successful peer-to-peer family engagement programs.
- Parents Helping Parents Videos and Discussion Guide
- Supporting Kin Caregivers Videos and Discussion Guide
View information, resources, and links to online RJP videos from different States. Videos may be used by candidates considering a career in child welfare, by agencies as part of the job screening process, and by trainers. Materials include:
- An overview of the development, use, and effectiveness of RJP videos
- Videos with related guides, toolkits, and other supplemental materials
- A list of additional projects, tools, and trainings from across the field on recruitment, screening, and selection
Developed in partnership with the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute