- » Conference Calendar
- » 13th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect
- » Presentation Abstracts
To read summaries of more than 200 conference presentations, click on the links below, or search by entering a keyword or presenter's name in the search field.
You may order audiotapes of conference presentations from Conference Recording Services (this link takes you to another Web site).
- Screening For Substance Abuse In Clients (Preconference A)
- Bringing Absent Fathers Into Child Maltreatment Prevention: A Latino Experience (Preconference B)
- Talking Story The Right Way (Preconference C)
- Identifying Barriers With Native American Families Who Have Abusive Histories (Preconference D)
- Shared Leadership: A Model For Building Strong Families And Strong Communities (Preconference E)
- Practice-Based Cultural Competence In Child Protection (Preconference F)
- Family Group Decision Making: A Primer (Preconference G)