- » Conference Calendar
- » 14th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect: Gateways to Prevention
- » Conference Program
- » Presentation Abstracts
Materials are available for some presentations, indicated with asterisks (**) following the title. The names of presenters are listed along with abstracts and titles. Some presentation materials contain links to external websites. These links may no longer be available and we suggest you contact the conference presenters for further information.
The presentations are grouped in the following categories:
- Dimensions of Child Maltreatment: Early Results from LONGSCAN – Part 1 (Roundtable 5)
- Dimensions of Child Maltreatment: Early Results from LONGSCAN – Part 2 (Roundtable 5)
- Engaging Communities in Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention (Roundtable 2)
- Infant Mental Health Interventions (Roundtable 7)
- OCAN’s National Nomination Process: Strengthening the Agency’s Role in Disseminating Information on Effective Programs (Roundtable 6)
- Planning the NIS-4: Enhancing the National Incidence Study of Child Abuse and Neglect (Roundtable 3)
- The Role of Law Enforcement in Child Maltreatment Investigation: A Case Study in Florida (Roundtable 1)
- Using Participatory Methods to Address the Challenges of Program Evaluation (Roundtable 4)
Audiotapes of the workshops, plenary sessions, mini-plenary sessions, preconference seminars, roundtables, skills seminars, and think tanks are available for a fee. Videotapes of three plenary sessions are available for purchase as well. Go to http://www.actsconferenceproducts.com/merchant/ca.asp to order. This link will open a new browser window to an external Web site. To return to Child Welfare Information Gateway website, close the new window.