- » Conference Calendar
- » 14th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect: Gateways to Prevention
- » Conference Program
- » Presentation Abstracts
Materials are available for some presentations, indicated with asterisks (**) following the title. The names of presenters are listed along with abstracts and titles. Some presentation materials contain links to external websites. These links may no longer be available and we suggest you contact the conference presenters for further information.
The presentations are grouped in the following categories:
- An Important Prevention Gateway: Healthy Marriage and Related Initiatives, Programs, and Resources (Seminar G)
- Child Safety: What Does the Evidence Support? (Seminar F)
- Family Group Decision Making: a Rich Partnership Between Families and Systems (Seminar H)
- From Victim to Survivor: Group Therapy for Sexually Abused Children and Adolescents and Their Parents (Seminar A)
- Management of Ethical Issues and Conflicts of Interest (Seminar B) **
- Navigating the Pathways: New Partnerships for Children and Families (Seminar D)
- Preventing Child Abuse Within Cross Cultural Groups in South Florida – “Filling The Gaps” (Seminar E)
- The Biology and Psychology of Complex Child Abuse Trauma: Implications for Treatment (Seminar C)
Audiotapes of the workshops, plenary sessions, mini-plenary sessions, preconference seminars, roundtables, skills seminars, and think tanks are available for a fee. Videotapes of three plenary sessions are available for purchase as well. Go to http://www.actsconferenceproducts.com/merchant/ca.asp to order. This link will open a new browser window to an external Web site. To return to Child Welfare Information Gateway website, close the new window.