- » Conference Calendar
- » 14th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect: Gateways to Prevention
- » Conference Program
- » Presentation Abstracts
Materials are available for some presentations, indicated with asterisks (**) following the title. The names of presenters are listed along with abstracts and titles. Some presentation materials contain links to external websites. These links may no longer be available and we suggest you contact the conference presenters for further information.
The presentations are grouped in the following categories:
Workshops Click on a Learning Cluster to see the presentations within that cluster.
- Child Protection Systems and Service Changes that Shape and Promote Best Practice
- Faith-Based and Community Initiatives that Nurture Children and Families
- Putting the Results of Data Collection, Research, and Outcome Evaluation into Practice
- Serving Diverse Populations with an Integrated Prevention and Response System
- Strengthening Families through Healthy Marriages and Responsible Fatherhood
- Working Together through Interagency Collaborative Efforts
Audiotapes of the workshops, plenary sessions, mini-plenary sessions, preconference seminars, roundtables, skills seminars, and think tanks are available for a fee. Videotapes of three plenary sessions are available for purchase as well. Go to http://www.actsconferenceproducts.com/merchant/ca.asp to order. This link will open a new browser window to an external Web site. To return to Child Welfare Information Gateway website, close the new window.