- » Conference Calendar
- » 14th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect: Gateways to Prevention
- » Plenary Sessions, Mini-Plenary Sessions, and Awards
Plenary Sessions, Mini-Plenary Sessions, and Awards
Materials are available for some presentations, indicated with asterisks (**) following the title. Materials were requested from all presenters and those received will be made available here. Please revisit this Web site often to see if any new presentation materials have been added. Transcripts for some sessions have been posted to this Web site, as noted below.
Jonetta Rose Barras
DeForest B. Soaries, Jr.
- Children of Color Project
- Diversity: A Gateway to Innovative Solutions in the Prevention of Child Abuse
- New Findings from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being (NSCAW): The Nation's First National Probability Survey of Children Investigated for Abuse and Neglect
- Regrowing a Culture to Reduce Child Abuse
- Lisa Renee Putman Excellence in Direct Service Award
- Parents Anonymous® Inc. Jolly K. Award
- Parents Anonymous® Inc. Juanita Chavez Award
- Ray E. Helfer, M.D. Award
Audiotapes of the workshops, plenary sessions, mini-plenary sessions, preconference seminars, roundtables, skills seminars, and think tanks are available for a fee. Videotapes of three plenary sessions are available for purchase as well. Go to http://www.actsconferenceproducts.com/merchant/ca.asp to order. This link will open a new browser window to an external Web site. To return to Child Welfare Information Gateway website, close the new window.