- » Conference Calendar
- » 15th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect
- » Conference Program
- » Roundtables
Conference Roundtable sessions provided an opportunity to debate views, raise questions, and develop policy recommendations on critical issues with national and regional political figures and child welfare professionals.
To purchase all available audio recordings, visit http://www.fltwood.com/onsite/nccan/.
- The Fourth National Incidence Study of Child Abuse and Neglect (NIS-4): Design and Status (Roundtable 1)
- Protecting Children through Strengthening Families: Healthy Marriage Initiative with Refugee Families (Roundtable 5)
- Protecting Children with Special Needs: Working with Other Professions to Create Responsive Services (Roundtable 3)
- Restructuring Child Welfare: Analysis of a Controversial Experiment in Florida (Roundtable 6)
- State Perspectives on Refugee, Trafficked, and Undocumented Children in the Child Welfare System (Roundtable 2)
- Understanding and Responding to Racial Disparities in Child Welfare Services (Roundtable 4)