- » Conference Calendar
- » 15th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect
- » Conference Program
- » Pre-Conference Seminars
A series of Pre-Conference Seminars highlighted critical issues in the field of child maltreatment from a multidisciplinary perspective.
To purchase all available audio recordings, visit http://www.fltwood.com/onsite/nccan/.
- Critical Incident Stress for Child Welfare Workers: What Is It and What Can Be Done? (Pre-Conference Seminar A)
- Family Drug Treatment Courts: Models and Outcomes (Pre-Conference Seminar F)
- Family Group Decision Making: A Rich Partnership Between Families and Systems (Pre-Conference Seminar D)
- Identifying and Serving Child Victims of Trafficking (Pre-Conference Seminar C)
- Intervening with Batterers: A Child Protection Service Imperative (Pre-Conference Seminar G)
- Should Exposure to Domestic Violence Be Defined as Child Maltreatment: Issues for Policy and Practice (Pre-Conference Seminar I)
- Strengthening Child Protection Systems through Parent Leadership (Pre-Conference Seminar H)
- Supervision Strategies to Optimize Problem-Solving, Healthy Boundaries, and Productive Interaction (Pre-Conference Seminar E)
- A Therapist's Role in Child Abuse Investigations (Pre-Conference Seminar B)