2018 AEA Nominations
Adoption Excellence Awards (AEA) recognize outstanding accomplishments in achieving permanency for America's children waiting in foster care.
VISIT THE AEA PAGE TO LEARN MORE
UPDATED: Rural Child Welfare
Provides resources to increase the capacity of child welfare professionals working in rural communities. VISIT THE WEB SECTION
UPDATED: Transition to Adulthood and Independent Living
Provides resources to help adolescents transition to adulthood and live independently, including information about programs, promising practices, support services and resources for youth, and extending out-of-home care for youth past age 18. VISIT THE WEB SECTION
UPDATED: Kinship Care
Provides professionals and families with information about the needs and challenges experienced by kinship caregivers.
VISIT THE KINSHIP CARE SECTION
NEW: The Child Welfare Information Gateway Podcast Series
Listen to interviews and conversations that share lessons learned and advice for enhancing services to protect children and strengthen families.
LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS
What’s New on Information Gateway
- Decisions Related to the Development of a Clearinghouse of Evidence-Based Practices in Accordance With the Family First Prevention Services Act of 2018
- Child Welfare Outcomes 2015: Report to Congress Executive Summary Brochure
- Working With Kinship Caregivers
- Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System
- Unregulated Custody Transfers of Adopted Children